I was tagged by Arjun and was asked to answer the following questions. I usually hate these things, but I figured I would climb out of my comfort zone and do it. It was fun 🙂 I don’t have very many followers, so I can’t tag all 11 like I am supposed to. Tags will be below.
1. You must post the rules. 2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. 3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
. 1) Describe yourself in one word.
. 2) Favourite childhood memory
. Easter egg hunting at my grandmother’s house, I looked forward to it every year.
. 3) Best accomplishment/moment of triumph.
. Getting my first apartment all on my own, without depending on anyone else.
. 4) Ur current job and what u wanted to be while growing up
. I am a stay at home mom, but I always wanted to be an engineer, I like taking things apart and fixing them.
. 5) Something that you are good at skill wise
. Grammar and spelling. 🙂
. 6) Name one self invented superstition
. I have to hold my breath while I shower, I drown when I was little and ever since will not breath if water is touching my head.
. 7) A real life story that you would definitely tell ur kids someday.
. I have told my kids the story of how their father and I met, and how much we were in love when we got married and had them. They love to look at the wedding pictures almost as if they remember the day, even though they were not here yet.
. 8) Name one regret that u have.
. That I didn’t spend more time with my mother before she passed away at an early age. 😦
. 9) If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
. I would change the fact that I dwell on the past too much, sometimes the past does more damage than we should allow it to.
. 10) Something that scares you?
. Heights, and roller coasters make me cry like a baby
11) An experience that changed your life.
Having my first child, I grew up really fast that day, but I think it helped me learn to love everything just a little bit more than I used to.
3) Maggie Mae
Obviously this is optional, and none of you have to answer any of these, but it would be a good way to get to know some of my fellow bloggers better. 🙂 Hope to hear your answers.
1) What is your favorite color?
2) What song has the most meaning to you?
3) If you could choose to be any kind of animal what would you be?
4) What is one place in the world that you haven’t been to, but would love to go?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) Do you have a favorite movie?
7) What is your biggest fear?
8) What kind of car do you drive?
9) Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage, if so what is it?
10) Have you ever made snow angels?
11) Is there a scent that when you smell it, it brings back good memories for you? mine is falling leaves, I love the smell of autumn leaves 🙂